Our Hospital Policy
- Patients are seen by appointment to ensure every patient receives the time and 100% of our attention their visit requires. We ask that you please be on time for
your appointment and if you find you cannot keep it, call us within 24 hours of your appointment time to reschedule
- For the safety of all our client and patients, we request all K9 patients be leashed or otherwise confined, and our feline patients placed in carriers.
- Emergency, Critical Care and patients requiring continual monitoring of specialized care will be referred to a critical care center in the area. In our absence, the
contact information for these facilities is available on the recording by calling our office number 301-894-2576
- Payment is due when services are rendered. (*Surgical cases must be paid at time of admission) We do not offer billing services, but offer several payment
options as listed below. *NOTE: Patient accounts can carry a credit if clients wish to "pre-pay" for visits or procedures.
We are happy to provide you with a cost estimate prior to starting any treatment. Sometimes, additional costs may arise from unexpected complications. In
this event, we will alert you as soon as possible.
Payment is required directly after treatment. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Debit (with Visa/MasterCard logo)
- All major credit cards- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Care Credit www.carecredit.com Click on the link to apply and get a decision with
credit limit and account number details in just a few minutes. You can even use it the same day you're approved! Great option to spread the cost over several payments.
- Pre-Pay Patient Account Credit - Many clients have taken advantage of making payments over several weeks or months by way of credit card (in person or over the
phone), debit (in person only), and/or cash building a credit to be used for upcoming visits, surgical and dental procedures, medications, or just to have some "help" on an unexpected or unplanned
Feel free to ask the helpful staff any questions you may have about payments, estimates and scheduling.